Good writing and good copywriting is not about satisfying my ego, or the brand ego. It’s about creating an indelible connection with an audience of one—the reader. The customer. You.
It’s about telling a story so embedded in your reality that action is inevitable. An emotional reaction. Demanding attention. Providing clarity.
Answer the question, ‘So What?’
Through tone, texture and touchpoints which resonate with readers, memorable stories have impact and generate a response.
My words stick in the memory.
- 5+ years experience in copywriting, editing, journalism and proofreading across multiple sectors.
- Currently undertaking Level 6 NCTJ diploma in Journalism.
- Well rounded skills including project and stakeholder management and internal comms experience.
- Background in law and the medical industry.
- Trinity Cert TESOL qualification – teaching English as a second language. This course gave me a wealth of knowledge regarding phonetics, grammar, syntax and style; skills that are the bedrock of any good writer.
Clinical directors, Creative directors and customers alike have commended my perceptive nature and ability to articulate topics with clarity.
Find my full CV @ Linkedin.
Links to a sample of my portfolio here: (please get in touch for specific detail)
Some of my client feedback:
“You are a great Art writer. I’ve read the article once and I almost cried with joy. I’m so so happy that you could put all the things I had in my head into an actual article! I know the material was super messed up since so many different people worked on them, but you seriously made it sound so logical! you have to teach a degree in copywriting cus you brought out all the points I wanted people to acknowledge! I’m literally so touched and this is so much work! You’ve helped other understand my art and I really appreciate it!!!!”
“Thanks a lot! Great articles!”
“Creative content with a personality. We will be using Chris again.”
“Excellent job – Really pleased with the article”
‘Quick, reliable and good quality writing. Highly recommended.’
If you need any work or want to get in touch please get in contact here.